These new revolutionary Schaller S-Locks feature one-piece hardened steel strap buttons (no rattling), extended screw length for thicker straps, and an elegant 3-point Lock-Wheel system.
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3 mm).
- 4 mm/ 5/32“ screw with self-tapping wood thread.
- Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws.
- Hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage.
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
- Extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness.
- New designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free finish.
- New designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
New Lock-Wheel with unique 3-Step security function:
- Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).
- Use a 2 mm or 5/64’’ Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
- Use our micro cone-top screw to attach it permanently.
Two more things…
- S-Locks are fully compatible with all existing Schaller Security Locks!
- Only one strap and one pair of S-Locks for all your guitars!