Maton EA80C 'The Australian'
We have run out of stock for this item.
The Maton Australian (EA80C) is the culmination of over 50 years of building guitars from Australian timber.
The EA80C showcases our indigenous timber at its best. Beautiful Blackwood back and sides combine with a premium quality Blackwood neck to produce a rich, well-balanced tone. A Bunya face with a Desert Acacia fingerboard and bridge complete the timber selection. This uniquely Australian guitar sits right up there with the best the world has to offer.
- Model: EA80C
- Body Shape: Dreadnought W/Cut Away
- Face Bunya
- Back and Sides: "AA" Blackwood w/ Blackwood and Rock Maple Pinstripe Zipper
- Neck: Blackwood
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Desert Acacia
- Bracing: Scalloped Maton X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Herringbone
- Inner Binding: Herringbone
- Outer Binding: Blackwood w/Maple Pinstripe
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Blackwood, Maple Pinstripe/Keyhole
- Fretwire: Jescar FW43080
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots, "Australian” Mother Of Pearl Block Inlay on 17th Fret
- Back & Sides Finish: Natural Satin
- Top Finish: UV Gloss Natural Face and Headstock
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Hiscox Hard Case
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze 12-53