Fender Tone Master Princeton Reverb
The Tone Master Princeton® Reverb is one of the most versatile and prized guitar amplifiers of all time. It's versatile enough to go from the bedroom to the recording studio to the gig with the great sound and authentic vintage vibe that Fender players know and love. The Tone Master Princeton Reverb delivers classic Fender tone, reverb and tremolo; and it's the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amplifier for any situation.
Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility - including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Proprietary DSP modeling process
- 10" Jensen C10R speaker
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V - 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included