All Hail the Cosmic Critter!
This is our take on a muff circuit with foot-switchable boost in front. The critter uses LED clipping rather than standard diodes to provide a more ‘open’ & 'natural' sound, but we have turned up the gain so this thing riffs hard!
With boost off, the fuzz behaves mostly like a standard 'muff' style circuit, but with a unique character due to 2 stacked LED clipping stages. With the boost engaged, this thing takes on a life of its own. Boost at maximum gives a compressed fuzz with subtle octave and velcro-like qualities. The Cosmic Critter can take you from mild drive to over the top cosmic destruction. Plug it it, hit a note and watch his cyclops eye light up when you chug!
- True Bypass Switching
- Independent Switchable Clean Boost
- Boost, Fuzz, Tone & Volume controls
- Red Chug Indicator in Cyclops Eye
- 9VDC centre negative power supply required (Most standard Boss / 1 Spot adaptors will work, however using isolated power is recommended if possible for optimal performance)
- Metal Enclosure
- Artwork by Mike Foxall
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty