Perri's GNR "Appetite For Destruction" Large Crew Socks Black/Yellow (1-Pair)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Your feet will be rockin in these socks that feature artwork from the iconic GNR album "Appetite For Destruction."
Guns N' Roses, American band that invigorated late 1980s heavy metal music with its raw energy. Guns N' Roses was formed in Los Angeles in 1985 by Rose and Stradlin. After changes in personnel, the band's lineup stabilized with Rose as the vocalist, McKagan on bass, Adler on drums, and Slash and Stradlin on guitar.
- 1 pair soft combed cotton blended with moisture wicking polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- Spandex added for stretch and comfort
- Terry cushion sole extends above heel with toe seam buried in cushion for padded comfort
- 2 x 1 rib leg with knit-in "Appetite for Destruction" cross logo on sides of leg and GNR logo on top of foot
- Elasticized arch compression to keep sock in place
- Pattern: GUNS N' ROSES "Appetite for Destruction"
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- Type: Crew
- Size: Large (Men 9-12, Women 11-14)
- Made From: 51% Recycled Polyester, 36% Cotton, 11% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Package: 1-Pair