Wear the ultimate functional and fun footwear with these official Fender® socks.
With an illustrious history dating back to 1946, Fender® has touched and transformed music worldwide and in nearly every genre: rock ‘n’ roll, country and western, jazz, rhythm and blues and many others. The Fender® logo is one of the most iconic brand marks in the music industry, it is recognized around the world.
- 3 pairs of soft combed cotton blended with moisture wicking polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- Spandex added for stretch and comfort
- Terry cushion sole extends above heel with toe seam buried in cushion providing superior padded comfort for every player
- 2 x 1 rib leg with knit-in exploded Fender® logo on center back of leg and contrast toe detail
- Classic and iconic guitar colourways
- Elasticized arch compression to keep sock in place
- Pattern: FENDER® "Exploded Logo"
- Colour: Asst (Charcoal / Black / White)
- Type: Crew
- Size: Large (Men 9-12, Women 11-14)
- Made From: 51% Recycled Polyester, 36% Cotton, 11% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Package: 3-Pair