The classic Dove style acoustic first introduced at the legendary Gibson and Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo in 1962 became one of the first acoustic guitars to become a recognized rock and roll icon.
Now, both beginners and professionals can enjoy the classic sound of The Dove plugged in with the Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp and Fishman Sonicore pickup system, designed and built with the integrity you expect from Epiphone. Unplugged, the Epiphone Dove PRO can easily drive an acoustic band.
• Top solid spruce
• Body select maple
• Neck hard maple
• Neck joint glued-in, dovetail
• Neck Profile SlimTaper D profile
• Fingerboard Inlay pearloid parallelograms
• Fingerboard Radius 12
• Scale 25.5
• Saddle compensated, imitation bone
• Bridge Dove shaped pearloid inlay
• Pickguard imitation tortoise with traditional “Dove” artwork Nut: 1.68
• Frets 20, medium
• Hardware nickel
• Preamp Fishman Sonitone sound-hole preamp