Since 1964 the Mustang model has been bringing Fender sound and style to the stage and the studio in the hands of trend-setting players ranging from Nirvana to The 1975. Upgraded with performance-oriented features, this new Mustang sports classic style with modern electronics in an ultra-comfortable short-scale form that’s easy to play all night long.
• 24” scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck
• Two Mustang single-coil pickups
• 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
• Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles
• Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch