If you are not completely satisfied with your purchases please contact us for a refund/exchange of the product price, excluding freight and insurance costs, within ten days from the original shipping date. This does not include non-stocked items.
Refund/exchange is only given under the following circumstances:
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you; or
- Not doing what they’re supposed to do.
When you buy you should choose carefully. You do not automatically get a refund for simply changing your mind.
A refund will not be given for the following reasons:
- No proof of purchase is offered;
- The customer simply changes his mind;
- The customer bought them for someone else who doesn’t want them;
- The goods have been damaged after the purchase; or
- The customer was made aware of a fault before they purchased the goods.
All returned goods must be in original condition (as sold), include a Return Authorisation from The Guitar Centre at the Gabba, be in the original packaging complete with the warranty card and owner’s manual (if applicable), and show No signs of wear and abuse.